Zhou Bingliang | bingliang
- Email: [email protected]
- Github: https://github.com/bingliang-zh
- Personal Site: https://bingliang.me
Region of Interests
Human-computer interaction, Web Technology, Computer Graphics, Visualization, Video Games
- Chinese: Native
- English: TOEIC LR 900 (Approximately equivalent to IELTS 8)
- Japanese: Learning (~N4)
Frontend Architect, Senior Frontend Programmer (React), Fullstack Developer (Node, C)
- Microsoft SDE2 (2021-08 ~ now)
- YITU Healthcare Tech Inc. Frontend Architect, Senior Frontend Programmer, Fullstack Developer, Visualization Engineer. Leader of CG (Computer Graphics) & IP (Image Processing) club. (2019-07 ~ 2021-05)
- Qunhe Digital Tech Inc. Senior 3D Frontend Engineer (2016-03 ~ 2019-06)
- Jedi Tech Inc. Game Engineer, Full-stack Developer (2015-07 ~ 2016-03)
Belong to Sox Teams, based in Suzhou. Working details are confidential for now. 😜
- YITU Healthcare Tech Inc. https://www.yitutech.com/
Yitu Healthcare is a browser-based computer aided medical diagnosis service using AI to help doctors detecting symptoms and giving advices.
My job direction is doing research in medical data visualization and building visualization modules from bottom up.
2021 Charger of
Imaging Diagnosis Platform, a region crossed platform for constantly developing and iterating symptoms diagnosis products. The charger and director of all related teams (frontend, backend, AI support). Leading frontend team directly. Built a monorepo using
React Contextas communication tool between libraries. Applying
storybookto help team developing modules.
2020 Developed a VRT (Volume Rendering Technology) remote rendering service as a maverick. It is able to render pictures with CT series helping doctors and patients see through skins and muscles. Rendering core:
VTK. Web service:
Express. Glue between Typescript and C:
Node C addon. Contributed a feature to minio.js at the same time.
Chest CThad many technical debts that other developers don’t want to mess with. I accepted this difficult challenge and achieved far beyond expectations. Reached 4x speed in some specs. Received praises from team members and leaders.
2020 Developed a lose-less compression algorithm for
Corona Virusdetecting result. Borrowed
2019 Developed MPR (Multiple Planar Reconstruction) module as a maverick. Replaced the existed but outdated MPR implementations with mine within a month with no helps and no base knowledge. Uses web-worker, dynamic resolution and other tricks.
Three Chinese national patents.
Other projects: Deep-zoom image viewer, Gene visualization tools.
IP & CGclub. Help frontend members to improve their abilities. Hosted some shares like
three.js & unity entry level,
realtime remote rendering technology, etc.
Keywords: Typescript, React, Redux, three.js, VanillaJS, Python
- Qunhe Digital Tech Inc. Main Product: Kujiale. https://www.kujiale.com/
Kujiale is a browser-based online CAD service focus on 3D indoor designing. Kujiale’s market coverage had reached more than 70% in mainland China.
My job is developing the CAD part. Take apart in multiple projects (such as ‘Ceiling’ and ‘Cabinet’) as a core member.
Also helped some new members suit in.
Keywords: Typescript, React, WebAssembly, ActionScript 3, three.js
- Jedi Tech Inc. http://www.jedi-games.com/
Cocos2d Lua gameplay, Cocos2d engine patch, server deployment, version control.
Zhejiang University (QS World University Ranking top 100), College of Computer Science and Technology, Digital Media Technology, Bachelor’s Degree, 2015.
- Zhejiang University’s Undergraduate Excellent Graduation Project, 2015. “Live2D-based IOT Interactive Avatar Software” Certificate No. 201521087
- Identify best screw place for 3D printed Titanium tooth copy & interpolate mesh from 3D scanned points of tooth crown https://github.com/bingliang-zh/Dentist-Feng
- Personal site https://blog.bingliang.me
- Moegirl’s Live2d avatar (unpublished) https://github.com/bingliang-zh/moegirl-live2d-avatar
Posts (Chinese only)
- “Optimizations using quadtree” https://blog.bingliang.me/posts/2017-03-12-quadtree/
- “Animation and Motion Blur” https://blog.bingliang.me/posts/2020-01-09-animation-and-motion-blur/
- Preferred languages: TypeScript, C/C++, Ruby, C#
- Experienced in: React, WebAssembly, Python, Unity, Lua, PHP, Kotlin…
- Good at functional programing and object-oriented programing
- Experienced Git conflict resolver
- Experienced Linux Desktop/Server user
- Favorite books: The Mythical Man-Month, Hackers & Painters, The Cathedral and the Bazaar
- Bonus: Icon Design, Video Editing, Blender.